Web Survey Creator takes data security very seriously. We make every effort to ensure that your data is kept secure and that we collect and store only the personal information required to administer your account and make your use of the software as efficient as possible. We have detailed below all steps taken by us to ensure the security of your data.
At any time that Web Survey Creator has possession or control of a record that contains personal information, we ensure:
(a) that the record is protected, by such security safeguards as it is reasonable in the circumstances to take, against loss, against unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse; and
(b) that if it is necessary for the record to be given to a person in connection with the provision of a service to Web Survey Creator, everything reasonably within the power of the Web Survey Creator is done to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of information contained in the record.
We have in place appropriate disposal arrangements for records containing personal information. Destruction of records is secure.
Web Survey Creator uses advanced commercially available technology to secure each user's internet session.
- When a user registers with Web Survey Creator they must create a unique username and password that must be entered each time they log on.
- User data in the database is segregated logically by user account based rules. User accounts have unique usernames and passwords that must be entered each time the user accesses the system.
- User passwords have requirements for complexity and length and are individually salted and hashed.
- Each secure area of the site (eg credit card pages) uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect user data
- All sensitive data such as credit card details and passwords are always transmitted over encrypted and secure SSL connections.
- Users can elect to enable SSL each time they log in.
- SSL can be enabled so that responses submitted by survey respondents are transmitted over a secure and encrypted connection.
- All credit card information is transmitted via SSL to our payment gateway provider, SecurePay, where it is securely stored.
- SecurePay holds the highest level of PCI DSS accreditation - strict global security standards to ensure this information is properly protected.
- No credit card information is stored in our database except for the expiry date and last 3 digits of the card to assist you in identifying the card used.
- Entrance barriers control vehicle entry
- Revolving access doors with personnel security trap
- Door access controls on all technical area
* Online self service portal based system
- Full coverage of exterior, entryways, lifts, stairs and site interior
- 28-day digital system access with fully staffed security control room
- Proximity access control system for entrance, exit and lifts
- Intrusion detection on all doors, glass breakage sensors and motion detectors for
- Articulated truck access to delivery zone.
- Loading bay, goods lift with 10,000 kg capacity to all technical floors
- Secure storage area, staging area
- 24x7 Monitoring of Network
- Redundant Cisco Powered Core Network
- Multiple Upstream Transit Providers using BGP4 for Reliability and Speed
- Multiple Upstream Building Entry Points (North and South) from Diverse Fibre Rings
- Gigabit Switching Network
- Tier 3.5+ Rated Data Centre- the highest rated data centre in Australia
- Border protection provided by highly available, industry recognised, stateful inspection
- Adaptive core networks allow for dynamic responses to external threats.
- Regular security patching and auditing ensure minimum vulnerability footprint on
- Data stored on fully redundant, fault tolerant disk subsystems
- Continuous data protection offered from daily, 90 day retention backups to physically
- We code in Microsoft technologies including C#
- Our engineers use best practice and industry standard guidelines for software development and security of code
No method of communication or transmission over the Internet is perfectly secure despite everyone's best efforts. Whilst we cannot guarantee absolute security, if Web Survey Creator learns of a security breach we will notifiy affected uses so that they can take appropriate protective steps. Notififcation procedures include providing email communications and/or placing notices on our website if a breach occurs.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us.